Saturday, March 31, 2012

Repeat Offender

I'm in KLU for the weekend and as usual, I went into town on Saturday morning. As soon as I set foot into the Peek & Cloppenburg branch at City Arkaden, I knew that I would walk out with something. The store is about one tenth in floorspace of their Vienna flagship store and yet I prefer it for its compact size and less "Communist Collective" store concept than P&C's bigger branches. I immediately headed towards the racks with a discreet SALE label and zoomed in on the two items pictured above: a pretty polka-dotted viscose scarf (reduced to €14,90 from € 29,90 originally) which Mum insisted on buying as a little Easter pressie and the checkered navy and white GANT blouse which I would not have looked at for the original price of € 99. For € 29,95 it was reasonable and looked damn good with the white jeans I was wearing (incidentally also from the KLU P&C...).

I officially declare this store my private "danger zone"...

4 Comments:

Anonymous BoB said...

love the scarf, no comment on the Gant, did I rellay buy you the magnet? Where did I find that?

4/04/2012 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous BoB said...

'really'

4/04/2012 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

What's wrong with the blouse? Too preppy for your taste? I think it's classic, but cool.
Maybe I just attributed the magnet to you as it reminds me of the mirror you got me. Hmmm, Alzie...

4/05/2012 09:01:00 AM  
Anonymous BoB said...

I was joking dahling, just meant the markenschwein name dropping bit, have fun in Japan xxx

4/08/2012 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist